Welcomed by the owners,
you will discover:
• The vaulted underground pantrys.
• The grain attics in the "communs", now turned into an exhibition space where Jules de Gounon-Loubens (1813-1894) travel notebooks are presented.
• The furnished apartments of the castle: the reception rooms, the guards room, the kitchen, the Capitoul bedroom, the library, etc.
• A historical video or slide show presentation (in English on demand) completes the visit.
• The garden and the park, where you will wonder around discovering the terrasse, many centenarian trees, the prairies, the great grove, the fountain...
The visit is free-access. You will find information boards in English in every room.